2023 Strategic Work Plan
A key part of the mission and vision of the Dahlonega Downtown Development Authority and Main Street Program is creating a strategic work plan to clearly identify and reach goals for the improvement of the downtown area. At the beginning of 2023, the Development Authority Board and staff held a strategic planning session with several community partners to identify actionable items for the work plan. The following plan details the vision of the board, and specific steps staff will take in order to see that vision come to life. If you have questions about the work plan or would like to volunteer to support the program, please reach out to Ariel Alexander, Downtown Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dahlonega Downtown Development Authority and Main Street Program would like to thank the following community partners for participating in the creation of this work plan. Without their input and support, none of the tasks would be possible.
- Dahlonega City Council and City of Dahlonega Staff
- Dahlonega-Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce
- Dahlonega-Lumpkin County CVB and Tourism Staff
- Dahlonega Downtown Business Association
- University of North Georgia
- Dahlonega Old Fashioned Christmas Committee
- And so many more business owners, citizens, and friends of the community!