Annual Business Reception and Investment Awards Program
- Adaptive Reuse is the reformatting of a property, changing it from its original use to a new function, such as changing from a residential, industrial, or institutional property to a commercial use.
- Special Projects include the investments made in downtown by property and business owners.
- Volunteers led projects and programs.
- Golden Nail Award is presented for Historic Central Business District Preservation Projects for exterior repairs and restoration.
- Cornerstone Businesses are the downtown small business owners who have operated their own business for 25 years of more (uninterrupted) with their physical location in the Central Business District and are currently still in operation.
- Awards are also presented for major maintenance projects, expansion projects, and other commendations.
For more information, follow this LINK.